Friday, September 19, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!

My husband and I never thought of going to a baseball game. Now that the Tampa Bay Rays is playing really good and one game away from the playoffs, my husband taught me how the baseball game is being played. Since they are playing good and I now understand the rules and methods of the baseball game. We watch the Rays game. We even went to one game last Monday with our niece Courtney to watch them play with the Boston Red Sox. Too bad they lost but the Rays showed their talents and beat the Red Sox in their last 2 games of the series. We have been following every game they played and my husband just surprised tonight while we are listening to the game on the radio. I never thought that he snuck out and ordered 2 tickets for the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday!!! I am shocked yet very excited to see the Rays again at the Tropicana Field in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
My husband made sure we have a good seat.



For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

No comments: