Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slippery when wet

Oops, it's not what you are thinking. I got a little nervous last night when I saw the accident at our street intersection. It was raining and I saw two cars were holding up traffic. I didn't really see how the whole thing happened but I saw the paramedics took the guy out from his car with a stretcher and I am not sure if he is badly wounded or not. I think he is okay since the ambulance wasn't rushing him back to the hospital. The police were quick in cleaning the whole mess so others can pass by. I didn't take any pictures because it will be rude. Plus I saw the other girl kinda crying and her car being towed away.
To all driver out there, Please drive carefully and please don't just drive for yourself, drive for others too.

For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

No comments: