Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Somewhere

I am still looking for the right company that I can trust my whole situation for the whole nine months. I even called my friend this afternoon to ask her opinion since she can say "been there done that" so I kinda take her advice. I even halt my gym routine for few minutes to talk with her and get some advice. I finally decided that I am ready to it the gym and work out. It has been 2 weeks since I last stepped in the gym. It was definitely hard work because I panted a lot since I always like to attend the advanced class and when I missed it for two weeks it is really hard to just jump in. I definitely try to do my regular exercise even though I feel like I am always tired and sleepy but will try my best.

For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

No comments: