Thursday, September 18, 2008

Refreshing my memory!!!

Going to all 50 states here in the country is one thing and knowing its capital city is another thing. My husband had given me the task to know the states and its capital city before we even started our trips. He said it's good if I know the capital city than just the states. So I tried hard to know the capital cities along with the 50 states and we normally do it when we are on thew road driving. Yesterday we were driving the whole day and we had the chance to refresh my memory. I indeed forget 4 capital cities which I knew before. Now I need to refresh my memory quite often so I will never forget them.
Have you have any incentive of knowing your capital city?
I've done my part and still learning...


For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

No comments: