Saturday, August 2, 2008

L.A. Police Gear

My niece just stop by earlier today with her dad and mom at the store. I didn't expect them to visit but the swing by anyway from visiting our friend at the hospital. What surprised me was my niece's get up. She is already a teenager and of course she likes to experiment. She had a police outfit or a military shorts or something so I was curious and ask her about it. She told me that she likes wearing it and she even told me that she wants to go to the military that is why she is so interested in anything police and military related stuff. I was asking her about it and how she got it. I thought all this time you can't really get them and she even showed me her pictures online wearing different ones like 5.11 Tactical and Tactical Pants. She showed me the website where she got it from and it's called L.A. Police Gear, where it explains the whole thing how she got it because they serves the general public, military personnel, security professionals, and of course police officers (or anyone else who would like to buy from them). She doesn't dress up like a girl and she even have her karate belt and I think she is working on her black one.

No comments: