Monday, August 4, 2008

Calling Home

I have heard a lot of story when I was still in the Philippines that I will be home sick for a year and I always want to go back home. As for my experiences, I never had except when we had a fight and I always want to go back home. I always a file of calling cards (not really a file of Philippine phone cards I just had enough not to run out when I need to call them) so I can reach home feel relieve whenever I want to hear them and make me feel better. Even though my whole family is in Philippines but they are only one call away as long as there is always getmecallingcards.com, I will never missed my family anymore. Just talking to them on the telephone it makes me and them as well feel good and it helps us feel like we are not that far at all.

No comments: