Tuesday, August 19, 2008

American Biosurgical

When my husband and I visited our friend in the hospital, I felt so sorry about her situation yet I was so thankful that we have access to high technology because I am sure that it helps a lot and of course saved my friend's life. I am not that good at naming medical related equipment but all I know was I have seen all these medical cables on her and around her bed and I know every one of them has served its own purpose. It has been really hard for me to see someone that I know lying in bed hospitals and suffering from a terrible accident or natural cause and on the other hand I know I have to consider that it is one way of saving my loved ones' lives so they can live a little bit longer. I can hardly look at her inside in her ICU bed but I have to set aside my fear and be there for her. I thank God, He made us realize that all these can be done. My curiosity got the best of me, so I got online to find out more information about the medical equipment that was used to help my friend, and others, in critical situation. I have read a lot of reviews about American Biosurgical where they are good at what they do because they are the leading medical cable provider solely dedicated to custom surgical, patient monitoring, and diagnostics imaging cable assemblies. They provide turn-key medical cable solutions for global device manufacturers looking to outsource their high-reliability cable needs. They cater a wide range of cable assemblies and harnesses for the patient monitoring and electrosurgical medical markets using an extensive listing of materials that include silicone, TPR, PVC and PU. Plus they offer a proven strategy that delivers a competitive solution without compromising on today's quality in Healthcare standards.

No comments: