Friday, October 3, 2008

Taking off

I tried to make things happen, I want to get back to my regular work out routine yet am getting lazy so instead of two time a week, I was only to go once. I like working out to have some energy all day, I have been forgetting my routine but I can't do it so just have to force myself to get up and work out. Today I decided to stay home so I can clean the house. I just can't take the mess anymore. I didn't finish cleaning though because almost all day I haven't been able to get out of bed :(. At least I finish most of it. I was able to clean m doggies too, they've been filthy these past few days and I feel sorry for them because I am getting lazy everyday. Overall, my day off is all worth it. I was able to clean up and had a lot of sleep :)



For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

No comments: