Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BUCCANEERS VS. DOLPHINS @ Raymond James Stadium

When I first came here in the US I have no idea what football was. I was so curios and ask Ray a bunch of questions when we had our thanksgiving at mom. Guys were watching it, as a sports fan I was so thrilled to know what football is all about. After a year I finally understood the game a cheer for the ampa Bay Buccaneers . They have their home field at Raymond James Stadium (formerly Tampa Community Stadium) . Super Bowl XXXV was held there on January 28, 2001 between the Baltimore Ravens and New York Giants where the half time was the talk of the town because of the wardrobe malfuncton.. It will host Super Bowl XLIII in 2009.

This was my first football game and The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won on this game! against the Miami Dolphins.






For more of BUCCANEERS VS. DOLPHINS @ Raymond James Stadium Click Here



For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

No comments: