Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Decision 2008

Tonight America has decided for the new president to lead the country. It has been a long campaign for both parties, Democrat and Republican and tonight has come to an end. Americans has finally chosen the next president of America and it's no other than Barack Obama from the Democrat Party.

The Obama campaign and supporters gathered at Chicago's Grant Park to celebrate Barack Obama's victory.

John McCain as he speak in front of his supporters in Phoenix, Arizona congratulates the new elected president and promised to support Barack Obama.


For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

6 comments:

Benny Wright said...

Hi friend, I had to visit your blog and I found it great and if you feel free, you can visit my two blogs Nuclear mess in France and Global climate change

john kelvin said...

I LIKE IT
Portugal Holiday Packages
Cheap Portugal Holidays

Sacramento Taxi said...

fabulous
Taxi Service

diny said...

Hope to see more posts like this here.
I completely agree with your opinion and I can say that I am part of this group!
apa yang disebut menopause pada wanita

Joel said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Do you have an email address that I can contact you on? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Joel
JHouston791 gmail.com

niaga poker said...

Thanks infonya beritanya bagus bngt...Salam sukses ya Gan..

Agen Poker
Agen Poker Online
Agen Poker Terpercaya
Poker Online
Poker Terpercaya
Bandar Domino
Bandar Domino Online
Agen Domino
Judi Poker
Taruhan Poker
Bandar Poker