Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First New York Trip

As what I have heard that New York City (officially The City of New York) is the most populous city in the United States, with its metropolitan area ranking among the largest urban areas in the world. Founded as a commercial trading post by the Dutch, it has been the largest city in the United States, and was the first capital under the Constitution. Located on one of the world's finest natural harbors, New York is one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance.
We all heard about the September 11, 2001 incident where the "Twin towers" were being bomb and it made news throughout the whole world. Ray brought me at the ground zero and it still remind me of what happened and made me think why somebody can do such thing.
We went to the Statue of Liberty and it amazes me because it's bigger than I thought it would be.





For more pictures Click Here

For more of my Travel photos visit My vacation Photos

No comments: